To be a strong fit for the role of First Shift Field Service Maintenance Mechanic I, you will have:
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to create digital work orders, utilize the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and navigate various other computer programs.
- A demonstrated ability to diagnose and repair mechanical equipment.
- A commitment to working safely with high-pressure gases and electrical components. Quick question for you - click here
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Acceptable/insurable driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without requiring visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
You will provide all basic tools necessary to work on equipment. Clean Energy provides all specialized tools. Veterans are encouraged to apply.