To be a good fit for the Fuel Credit Card Manager opportunity, you will have:
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
Pictured: Our network of over 550+ compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquified natural gas (LNG) fueling stations ensures fleets are powered for both short routes across town and long hauls across North America.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience. Experience with fleet card companies and co-branded credit cards could be an excellent fit (Visa, MasterCard, ComData, Wright Express, etc.).
- Robust attention to detail and a track record of accuracy.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and to work in a fast-paced environment, while at the same time making sound decisions.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to deliver information to a variety of groups and audiences. Quick question for you - click here
- Strong and effective communication and documentation skills with the ability to work across departments and levels.
- The ability to work with autonomy and as part of the team and perform under deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and strong experience with Excel. Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP software experience desired.
- POS experience preferred.
- A positive and confident attitude and professional demeanor.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- A strategic mindset along with willingness to roll up your sleeves.