Become part of a Lean, mean payroll function at a growing leader in green, alternative fuels
If you complement your strong payroll experience with an eye for detail and a customer service orientation, this position offers you multiple compelling opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience across a diverse business model that includes retail and bulk sales, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, engineering and construction, operations and service, and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibility and advance; we're hiring with an eye to the future, looking for a professional who can grow right along with the company.
- Join a team using established and solid processes and systems. There will be some transactional work, but you'll focus on analysis and reporting.
- Acquire advanced and sophisticated knowledge beyond the scope of this position, setting you up for progressive, ongoing success.
- Earn competitive compensation, bonus potential and exceptional benefits.
is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers -- companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets -- gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 400 employees and are continuing to expand our 550+ station portfolio.
Pictured: We develop, manufacture, supply, install and service the equipment at natural gas fueling stations across North America.