Become part of a Lean, mean payroll function at a growing leader in green, alternative fuels
Hands-on experience directly processing payroll, a strong detail orientation and the bandwidth to grow professionally. If this describes you, this may be the position you've been looking for. You will:
- Grow your skills as you support multiple business lines, including retail and bulk sales, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, engineering and construction, operations and service, and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibility and advance; we're hiring with an eye to the future, looking for a professional who can grow right along with the company.
- Join a tight-knit team using established and solid processes and systems. You'll invest a good deal of time in transactional work, but you'll have opportunities to contribute to reporting and analysis.
- Acquire knowledge beyond the scope of this position, setting you up for progressive, ongoing success.
- Earn competitive compensation, bonus potential and exceptional benefits.
is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers -- companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets -- gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 400 employees and are continuing to expand our 550+ station portfolio.
Pictured: We develop, manufacture, supply, install and service the equipment at natural gas fueling stations across North America.