To be a good fit for the Director, Human Resources opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of related experience and/or training and a minimum of 4 years of management experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant experience overseeing the entire HR supporting a company or division of at least 300 employees.
- Generalist knowledge of HR with strength in compensation, benefits and reporting analytics. Quick question for you - click here
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and human resource information systems including, but not limited to, payroll systems, specifically demonstrated experience using UltiPro.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- A strategic mindset along with willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- PHR certification is preferred.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
Pictured: Our network of over 550 compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquified natural gas (LNG) fueling stations ensures fleets are powered for both short routes across town and long hauls across North America.