To be a good fit for the Recruiting Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree.
- 7 to 10 years of recruiting and HR experience and/or training, including 2+ years of management experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A track record of success in recruiting technical employees.
- The ability to set up a recruiting program from scratch.
- Knowledge of labor laws in and outside of California. Quick question for you - click here
- Experience managing relationships with third-party vendors.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced knowledge of Human Resource systems such as Ultimate Software, and advanced internet skills.
- The ability to understand the technologies and equipment used in the field (for assessing candidates).
- A valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
- The ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals and meet compliance and other requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to quality.
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
To meet the basic qualifications, you will need legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
You also will need to be willing and able to travel overnight about 10% of the time; you may visit our technician training facility in Denver. In addition, you should be willing to spend time in the field locally (Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego Counties) at job fairs or other recruiting events.
Pictured: We develop, manufacture, supply, install and service the equipment at natural gas fueling stations across North America.