Bring your Cardlock / POS experience to a progressive career role.
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit for the POS Technical Support Representative I opportunity, you also should have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience or training, ideally as a Cardlock or POS tech; petroleum cardlock understanding is highly preferred, though we'll train you if you meet the other qualifications
- Knowledge of and experience with Cardlock / POS systems Quick question for you - click here
- Strong general troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, including technical knowledge
- A diagnostic mindset to find root causes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid computer skills, including:
- Windows 10
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Ability to log in and navigate within remote devices
- Strong learning aptitude
- Proven work ethic including dependability and reliability
Experience with the following is preferred but not required (we'll train you on whatever is new to you):
- At least one of the following POS/Cardlock systems:
- Autogas (ideally), Gas Boy, Fuel Force, Petro Vend, EJ Ward, Comm Data etc.
- Top candidates will have hands-on experience remotely troubleshooting and working on the hardware and software,
- Fuel dispensing equipment such as Gilbarco, Wayne, Bennett, etc.
- Networking technology
- SCADA systems
You will work the Monday - Friday day shift at our corporate HQ in Newport Beach. Additionally, you will be part of the on-call rotation, after hours and on weekends. When on call, you will be able to respond remotely, from your home. We will provide a laptop. Additionally, we'll look to you to be flexible in your schedule to meet demands as we cover 24/7/365 operations.
Pictured: You will be part of the largest technical support team in the industry, which also includes highly trained technicians in the field.