The RequirementsTo meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Machinist opportunity, you will have:
- An associate's degree in in Machine Tool Technology and 2+ years machining experience, or a comparable combination of education and experience.
- Experience with other trades -- welding, mechanical, assembly -- is a plus.
- Good mechanical skills.
- The ability to:
- Read and interpret drawings.
- Read and understand the use of tape measures, calipers, and other types of measuring instruments.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. frequently, up to 50 lbs. regularly and up to 75 lbs. occasionally.
- Intermediate math skills for measurement, testing and problem resolution.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Flexibility and a team-player approach.
The RoleWorking in a manufacturing environment, you will follow shop drawings to produce station equipment and parts for LNG and CNG stations. You'll be responsible for maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail in close tolerances. In addition, you may invest about half of your time contributing in areas besides machining.
More specifically, you will:
- Operate machining equipment to manufacture parts and tools using equipment that includes HAAS TL 2 w/Conversational Programming, Cincinnati Tool Master, Piranha Ironworker, KRRAS Press Break, KRRAS Shear, and Epilog Zing Laser etching machine.
- Bend and shear metal to drawing specs.
- Operate band saws (stationary and portable).
- Use multiple types of power and hand tools.
- Ensure quality of work, showing an eye for detail.
- Ensure that time is properly tracked and allocated to each job.
- Ensure materials are properly tracked and allocated to each job for costing purposes.
- Maintain a safe work environment within that department and on each job Identify areas for improvement.
- Use non-conformance reports.
- Demonstrate punctuality and availability for a minimum of 40hrs of work per week.
- Perform work in accordance with Clean Energy Cryogenics documented policies and procedures.
- Complete all applicable quality records.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
More Good ReasonsProfessional development
This position can be a challenging and rewarding one for years to come; at the same time, if you are interested in career advancement, we anticipate opportunities for proven performers as we grow.
Green standard for sustainability
You probably already knew that natural gas burns much more cleanly than gasoline and diesel, producing significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions. But did you also know that natural gas is increasingly renewable, using biomethane reclaimed from landfill via waste-to-energy solutions? Clean Energy is helping companies and public organizations meet aggressive environmental goals.
Great place to live and work
Evanston, Wyoming is the county seat of Uinta County and home to some 12,000 residents who enjoy the lifestyle you can only find in a small-town community. We'll be honest, though: Southwest Wyoming isn't for everyone. At more than 6700 feet above sea level, it's high, dry desert. Winters last from October to late April/early May and, while we do get snow, it's not the deep snowdrifts you might be picturing.
Of course, top rated skiing is only a couple of hours away in Utah, such as Park City and Deer Valley. In fact, Wyoming is known for diverse outdoor recreation amenities. The people are friendly and the cost of living is well below the national average . . . Wyoming has no state income tax, for example. For more information and images, please visit the Evanston Chamber of Commerce. Clicking on this link will open a new browser window, but be sure to come back to submit your resume!
In addition to a competitive wage and discretionary annual bonus potential, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and other insurances, a 401(k) plan with discretionary company match, paid time off and more.
Pictured: Clean Energy Cryogenics not only manufactures equipment, but also offers complete station integration services. We design, build, and commission fueling stations and facilities for our customers.
About UsTaking the Lead in Clean-air Transportation
Clean Energy Cryogenics has built more LNG fueling stations for vehicles than anyone else in North America. Clean Energy Cryogenics has also constructed fueling facilities for some of the world's largest marine companies that have launched their first LNG-powered container ships and many of the country's rail companies that are in their early stages of transitioning to LNG.
Clean Energy has a broad customer base in the solid waste, transit, ports, shuttle, taxi, trucking, airport and municipal fleet markets. We have the most experience in inventing and manufacturing today's natural gas technologies. We develop, manufacture, supply, install and service the equipment at natural gas stations across North America.
Clean Energy owns and operates LNG plants and renewable processing facilities, producing CNG, LNG and Redeem (RNG) fuels for our own stations and our clients' stations. Our network of over 800 LNG and CNG fueling stations ensures fleets are powered for both short routes across town and long hauls across North America. Our stations are fueling service vehicles at 37+ major airports, and our strategically located truck-friendly CNG and LNG fueling stations, the network we call America's Natural Gas Highway™, are designed to keep heavy duty fleets fueled up and on the road.
The Clean Energy vision extends beyond servicing the high fuel-use requirements of fleet operators. We are committed to helping businesses access the measurable advantages of clean-fuel solutions. Simultaneously, we are committed to protecting our environment as the leader in clean-air transportation. Clean Energy has proven that business and environmental goals can indeed find common ground, with mutually profitable results. Our vision and efforts have received recognition and awards from business and environmental organizations alike.