More InsightsYour Background
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Sales Administration Coordinator opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 2 years of administrative and/or account support experience.
- Proven strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- Strong computer skills are desired, including:
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with the Internet and social media.
- Experience with CRM systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics.
- The ability to achieve goals independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to take ideas and run with them.
- A creative approach.
- Experience with reading and understanding financial statements is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
You will provide sales coordination, administration and support of Clean Energy products and services sales including but not limited to compressed natural gas (CNG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), renewable natural gas (RNG), fueling stations, and maintenance services in Clean Energy's Transit, Airports & Fleet Services Sector.
The Western Region team includes the Regional Vice President, Regional Manager, Business Development Managers, and Account Managers, and your mission will be to help them maximize efficiency and accountability in selling Clean Energy products and services. The team is positive, results-oriented, and works hard. We're professional in our demeanor and dress and our culture is based on leadership, teamwork, quality, and passion.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage and "drive" the CRM system and all Region-Sector records, activities, reports, forecasts, data integrity, and future improvements.
- Coordinate, prepare for, attend, and keep minutes/records for internal and customer-facing meetings.
- Manage Region-Sector expenses, expense reports, travel, and meeting schedules and planning.
- Create and/or prepare presentations, proposals, reports, contracts, new customer set-ups, templates, agendas, and other general business documents and correspondence.
- Create, track, and manage the database of Sector-Region contracts, including key terms, dates, and other critical information.
- Coordinate across departments and act as liaison between Region-Sector Sales and Accounting, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology and Clean Energy subsidiaries.
- Coordinate planning of marketing promotions, including advertising, and special sales.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
More Good ReasonsProfessional development
There will be plenty to learn in this role, from our unique technologies to our diverse operations to our expanding industry. You'll develop skills and knowledge not only in business development, but also in account management, customer service, marketing, finance, analysis, proposal writing and more.
We hire with an eye to the future, and we're looking for an individual who can grow right along with our company. Success in this role could set you up to take on additional responsibilities -- possibly including supervising others -- and advance along career paths in sales and business development, or even into other areas of Clean Energy.
You'll join a team that is collaborative and maintains a positive, upbeat approach. You'll find people have great attitudes and are willing to share their knowledge and insights.
Compelling value proposition
You probably already knew that natural gas burns much more cleanly than gasoline and diesel, producing significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions. Clean Energy helps companies and public organizations meet aggressive environmental goals. But natural gas fuel is cheaper (~$1.50 cheaper per gallon than diesel), domestically abundant, and it works. And using natural gas reduces America's dependence on foreign oil.
Proven strong leadership
You'll join a team of accomplished, seasoned professionals at Clean Energy, led by Andrew Littlefair. Mr. Littlefair served as President of Pickens Fuel Corp (PFC), predecessor company of Clean Energy, which he co-founded in 1997 with Boone Pickens and was Staff Assistant to then President Ronald Reagan in the Office of Presidential Advance from 1983 to 1987.
In addition to a competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus potential, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes all you would expect plus some pleasant surprises, such as a discretionary match on our 401(k) plan.
Video: Among others, you'll work with Clean Energy's largest revenue stream, the public transit sector. As this video shows, we have a track record of helping transit agencies and municipalities achieve important goals, including cutting costs and reducing environmental impact.